Leadership in Action…
A great example of ….. LEADERSHIP IN ACTION
A 13 year old girl had the opportunity to sing the American national anthem before a basketball game.
- She gets stuck (as we all do)
- She looks around not sure what to do (as we can all relate to)
- She gets embarrassed and loses confidence (which we can all relate to as well)
- A nearby leader steps in to help her, coach her, bring her along
- She recovers with confidence with his support and leadership!
Are we missing opportunities to step in, support, lead and make a difference?